Tuesday 27 September 2016

Introductions!



Hello and Welcome!


This is my blog, I’m a little slow at the take up but I thought I’d show you all my projects and ideas. The main purpose of this blog is to show off all of my wargaming miniatures and projects, including terrain and rule sets. However it may also include various rants and ramblings about history and archaeology including depictions of such things and other interests of mine.

I have a great number of projects on the go at the moment (who doesn’t?) but I’d like to explain the main things you’ll see relatively soon. There will be 28mm late Roman/Athurians/Romano British and their Saxon/Germanic adversaries, 15 and 28mm WWII (mostly North Africa related but not always), 28mm Colonial Sudan/Mahdist war, 15mm Moderns for AK47 as well as some 28mm ancients and moderns for skirmish games of my own design (these will have more detailed posts shortly). Quite a varied range of periods I think you’d agree however while I am primarily a historical wargamer nowadays it’s not always the case and sometimes my fantasy or sci-fi ventures will pop up.

My main focus at the moment is 28mm Ancient/Mythological Greece and in the coming days a number of posts with work in progress figures shall be uploaded. I hope you enjoy them!

Finally a little about myself. I’m (quite clearly) an avid wargamer and ‘gamer’ in general be it board, card or role playing. Outside the game-o-drome, as to be expected, I’m an avid historian and archaeologist with a passion for the early and later medieval periods although no period is off limits.


No comments:

Post a Comment