Sunday 8 January 2017

Mordheim and Recent Purchases

Just a very small update. I have been working on some very separate things recently so I have not taken pictures to post here. I did not want a large number if very desperate and alternating posts.

However there is talk of a Mordheim campaign in the near future. I hope to use a warband that I have been working on and off on for some years. I hope to get a few pictures up of the gang and if the campaign takes place expect a great number of posts. 

I received a copy of the new (issue number 3) of the Warhammer 40k comic. I am currently waiting for ALL the issues to be released before I begin reading. Speaking of purchases I also bought a copy of the new Osten Ard novel by Tad Williams, The Heart of What Was Lost. Memory, Sorrow and Thorn is one of my favourite fantasy series of all time. Top three AT LEAST. Having read the originals as a teenager they have a special place in my heart and I have huge hope for this and the new series.

Hopefully in the next few days I shall get a few posts uploaded. I need to make an effort to post more photographs, they have been sorely lacking recently partly because I find that most of my photographs are not very good. I would rather not post them than half arse it but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment