Monday 23 January 2017

Nordland Greatswords

Some photographs of the my Nordland Greatswords. The first ten are shown here out of the unit of twenty five. These are all done apart from basing and the next ten are currently on the work bench. They are part of my Warhammer Fantasy Empire army that is currently being rejuvenated.



The unit both with and without movement tray. They have been rebased on Renendra 20x20mm plastic bases as I am not overly fond of the high Citadel style bases. Below is the a close up of the standard bearer for the unit. The banner motif is a transfer done inexactly the same manner as my Greeks. This however seems to be rather more successful which I am putting down to more experience and a far higher quality of Image.


1 comment:

  1. The head on the greatsword champion, where is it from? The conversion looks really great so I thought I’d nick the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete