Friday 3 February 2017

Nordland Greatswords Completed

The final ten Greatswords have been finished for a while now I just have not been able to take the pictures. The still need to be based but I have run out of the correct shade of static grass. Eventually I get some more and tart them up.


I am not particularly happy with the photographs I have taken of these figures. the paint jobs, while not stellar, do look a little better in person. hopefully I shall get a proper set up some time.

In other news the final copy of the Warhammer 40,000 comic Will of Iron arrived, now that I have all four issues and prologue I shall get down to reading! I have also recently finished a 'new' Gotrek and Felix, City of the Damned. Being a huge fan of Mordheim and  all things related I was intrigued. I was not overly impressed. The prose was too purple for what is a rather simple and adventure series and the general plot, while Gotrek and Felix in nature fell short and the big reveals rather easily telegraphed and generally lacking. I intend to start the new Osten Ard book soon to wash away the taint of that lacklustre effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment