Tuesday 29 November 2016

Romano-British 12 and Blood Bowl

Apologies for the lack of updates recently my ability to concentrate on painting and associated tasks has been quite limited.

I have done some more work on the Romano British levies with two groups almost done. The first group of Heavy Cavalry is also almost complete with only a few more highlights required. This, however, brings up and important issue; what to do with the shields? I would like for the cavalry to all have the same design as befitting my general/magister's comitatus while the levies to have, relatively) different designs.The images below show a selection of the Little Big Men transfers that I have considered for the Levies. I am still undecided on the cavalry designs but I am considering a white field with red Chi Rho but standardised rather than differing.





As well as the Romano British some small steps have been taken with my Blood Bowl teams. My High Elves have finally been all converted for a TV1000 team, I still need to make a few spare Linemen. This has involved finishing off the kit bash and sculpting the hands for the Catchers. I think they look rather serviceable and hopefully will be finished soon. I would like to try and organise a small league around the Christmas holidays (whether local or online remains to be seen). Below is a work in progress shot of the whole team. It consists of 2 Blitzers, 2 Catchers, 1 Thrower and 6 Linemen.


No comments:

Post a Comment