Tuesday 1 November 2016

Centaurs Part 3

The hind quarters of the centaurs have had some green stuffing and smoothing. They still require more however as there is still some knife marks. The left arms and shields have also been added, that gives them a rather more complete appearance. I would like to make at least two centaurs with bows but I lack the appropriate bows and arms. The only parts suitable in my bits box are from the later medieval period. Any work using them would require severe alteration.

The Three centaurs

Centaur 1

Centaur 2

Centaur 3

I have also unboxed my Romano-British forces as I have been excited by the new SAGA expansion for the Late Roman period. I'm not a massive fan of SAGA but seeing figures for a period that is my absolute favourite is always a plus. My games of choice for the sub-Roman period are Dux Britanniarum and the WAB Age of Arthur expansion ( It is also my favourite expansion to any wargame, it is absolutely amazing). I would also like to game some smaller skirmishes possibly using a modified Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game. This a ruleset that many people have used for a large range of period and I also happen to be a fan of. I would like to get a few pictures up of my Romano-Brits and Early Saxons but very few are anywhere approaching finish so they would not be the most exciting examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment