Sunday 20 November 2016

Romano British 9

A very small update today. The general and infantry shown in the last update are finished! they are however still drying so no photographs are available at the moment. I hope to get them up tomorrow after they have been varnished.

The plans are to finish the next 6 unarmoured infantry (who have only been washed) and then start on the levies. This will be a relatively big task due to the numbers (nineteen) and the un-uniformed nature of the figures. I think some thought about the various styles well be needed in order to speed up the painting.

On Saturday I also attended the MCM Comic Con Birmingham. This was the first MCM event I had attended and while I enjoyed the event it seemed a little 'general trader' heavy as a opposed to focusing on comics, writers and artists etc. To this end I managed to pick up a few interesting, independent comics. I shall post a few pictures and my thoughts in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment