Monday 10 October 2016

Athenians Completed!

The final update to the Athenian warband is here. The last five remaining hoplites have been completed. Their paint job I think is serviceable but they look quite good as a whole.

Hoplites!


A few shots of the full warband are below. All efforts shall be on the Spartans from now on. I have a few presents arriving in the post tomorrow so a 'review' of the new items shall take place tomorrow.

The whole warband

Heroes to the front, Skirmishers to the flanks and Hoplites to the rear.


My lightbox is a little small for this many figures but I think it works well enough. They were a fun little project as I had never done any Ancient Greeks (or any Greeks at all for that matter). The Spartans are in a good state ans shall be ready relative soon. The greater uniformity of the Spartans helps a great deal with the speed of painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment