Sunday 16 October 2016

Completed Spartan Heroes and Skirmishers

A few pictures of the completed Spartan heroes and skirmishers. I have not done a great amount of wargaming related things today. The pictures show a the figures based and with a few more detail from the previous set.



Hopefully the foamboard and tiles will arrive tomorrow so that I can finish the temple roof. If not then the pedimental sculture (i.e. spare Greek figures) can be started. These thoughts of have lead to ideas for other terrain pieces. Ideally I would like a few (two to three) houses, some rocky out crops/hills, tree (for olive groves) and some dry stone walling. With these a few good games of Aristeia could be played and provide quality photographs. I'd like to try and get started on some of the more simple (namely the outcrops) when the temple is finished.

Speaking of Aristeia I am also currently working on the introductory/outline page. So, for those of you that are interested, you can get a feel for the basic ideas and what I am trying to get at with the ruleset. It should be up in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment